In world of her own ......


She was doodling on the paper again ! She was never in the class . It was as if she was lost in the world of her own ! The way she used to blush on her fiance's name was the cutest thing I enjoyed about her :) We used to tease her all day asking ridiculous question just to see her apple red cheeks again !

And how can I forget when we all insisted her to bring photos of her engagement and she shyly made excuses and started off for the class ! And when we offered her soft drinks or chips she used to give frowns and mention how much she hated junk food and then all of bursting into a big

" OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "


:P

Purposely surrounding her and telling each other that she'll be going to *susral* soon and all those mischief I and my friends did just moved like a film infront of my eyes today ! As I attended one of my cutest friend's wedding reception I recalled all those lovely and naughty memories ! And there she was ..... shy as ever and the most innocent bride I've ever seen !

Dedicated to : Bon Bon and Itrat
Wishing you the very best of future girls ! :)
P.S. Bon Bon it's never gona be same without you ! Your confused questions and expressions are greatly missed by all of us !

Comments

  1. LOL..gud luck to ur friends..nd u might be teased one day same to see the red cheeks too :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Blushing is beautiful, I think. Of course not because I blush so much :P

    Best wishes to your folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ majworld : thanks for the wishes :) Oh ! nnnnnnoooooooooo ! :P lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Komal Ali : yup it is beautiful , sweet and cute :) thanks for the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, adorable she sounds. :) May Allah bless her!

    And your time will come soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do and will always miss my bon bon n itrat <3
    i pray that God shower his countless blessings on both the couples and they stay happie as ever...together forever..ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Siras : yup she's truly gorgeous :) thanks for your wishes :)
    @ Anonymus : I am so glad you dropped by :) I wish them the same with all my heart !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!
    wat an unforgettable memory ;) em missin those days badly... i wish we cn reverse the time :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. this was so sweet! do you still keep in touch with her??

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Nisha : So sorry for such a late reply =( SMy feelings are still the same. Especially nowadays I feel like having a reverse button =/

    @ herenownotforeve : Yeah I am :) She's busy in her life. has responsibilities, a very cute little baby son to look after :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts