LOST IN THE ASHES OF TIME


I'm LOST !
Lost in the bleak life...
lost in the shadows of this lonely and cold night !
I do not intend to find a portal of happiness...
I seek nothing ! I aim nothing ....... I wish for nothing and I dream of nothing...
I'll go where ever life drags me .... I'll roam in this fog of solitude !
And when ever it's gona rain ....
I'll just soak the tears of the sky with in me and I'll cry...
I'll cry with the clouds until I'm no more !
Until I'm free of this world and free of this life .......
Until I'm free forever !

Comments

  1. hey this is awesome! But kind of sad =o
    yes i want to be free too -__- i want to be able to do anything i feel like!

    good luck to us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dats pretty sad :(..such time comes when one is lost in time..but dun wry, there will be light after the dark..stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain through your words.. so piercingly sad.

    May it all get much much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fog of solitude! I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sidrah : good luck to all :)

    @ majworld : this so stinks :/ well I hope so :)

    @ Siras : * Sigh * I hope everything get better soon too !

    @ Bahadur : thanks for liking

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont worry!!
    u will be free..i just know u will..!!!
    keep strugling..life is tough n u'l feel low but have faith in urself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ anonymous : thank you very much :) I am very much appreciated by your words ! I'll have faith !
    thanks A lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts