I MISS YOU GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Leaving the college would be this hard.I never have imagined that !It was the very first day of my college and i was kind of nervous.....
=what am I going to do all day in this unknown place?
will I make friends ?
=what if the teachers are too strict?
=will my new classmates co-operate with me or I would end up in a last corner bench sitting alone?etc etc etc
Entering my class I saw many benches filled with many girls who were looking as nervous as I was. I found a suitable place to sit and the lecture begun. I didn't noticed how many hours passed by when our first half was over. We all introduced ourselves, shook hands and then it was when the it all started!!!! We all became such close friends that it seemed we knew eachother since forever! All the girls were awesome,fun loving,intelligent and humble. We shouted together,played together and even got in trouble together :P From preparing cheerfully for college parties to studying combine for midterms,attending physics lectures to bunking math class........thus we did everything together. We were well knowned for our unity and naughtiness :P
None of us was ready to walk on separate paths....time passed so quickly ! Yesterday it was that we were introducing ourselves to eachother and today giving autographs with tears and saying good bye with a heavy heart!!!! FAREWELL already !

And it's been almost a month since our last day at college but no one is ready to accept that we will never meet again ! We will never share giggles and laughs ! Why do we meet new people and get close to them when it is destined to walk on separate path of life ?

I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT NEITHER EXPECTED THAT I WOULD FEEL THIS LONELY WHEN THE COLLEGE ENDS....I NEVER IMAGINED I WOULD MAKE SUCH VALUABLE FRIENDS WITHOUT WHOM I WOULD BE UNABLE TO MOVE ON IN MY LIFE !

TRULY FRIENDSHIP CANNOT BE COMPARED AND FRIENDS CANNOT HAVE SUBSTITUTES......
I MISS MY BUDDIES...

Comments

  1. i'm sure your F.R.I.E.N.D.S miss you too and they feel the same way!!i can understand how it feels to leave a place where you get settled and make awesome friends and then suddenly you have to leave it :( its heartbreaking!!i must say...the last part is well written :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous : I'm certain they do , with all those memories we share ! This is actually the worst part of life :( separated after getting fond of each other :(
    I think your friends are suffering the same phase and they miss you a lot too !
    I wish you well my sweet visitor :)
    P.S. Glad you like it .. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts