IT is amazing how last year started to be fun and hectic all at the same time. Yesterday was probably the first time in five years that I really did enjoy in University! Not that I have not been having fun before, I attended every official function with great interest but they were all the same. Tiring more than fun. Or may be I felt so.
But I am glad it is ending. Insha'ALLAH.

Although I am an Engineer (almost!!) I always thought of being a writer and publish my own book. I did not know how I will become a writer but these words by Danielle Steel, which I am sharing in this post, just lifted me up a lot today:

"A lot of the comments I receive from fans have to do with what it's like to begin your career as a writer. For those of you who are struggling writers out there, trying to write your first novel, or an essay, or a poem, or whatever form of writing excites you—if you’re writing, YOU ARE A WRITER, and don’t let anyone tell you, or imply, otherwise. You are a writer long, long, long before you get published!! So keep at it. And I wish you the best of luck!"

So I am a writer? *yay me*

P.S I have not been blog reading lately. I am sorry for that. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations on finishing your University courses and graduating. Wish you all the best in your effort to publish your first book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no no Rajan, I am so sorry that you took it wrong. With last day I meant the day before I wrote the post. It is my mistake of writing that you mistook it I have updated the post. I apologize.
      Thank you for your kind wishes :)

      Delete
  2. All the best... Hoping to read your book soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts